- Approved for use by up to 4 operators at the same time
- Wide spacing between the static constraints, up to 15m
- Possibility of direct attachment to the structure
- Adjustable starting element
- Possibility of creating a “closed loop”, with a maximum distance between the elements of 4m
- Constant voltage guarantee over time, thanks to the plate with the SIM card inserted and the absorber block
- Removal of the intermediate element in the event of a fall
- Possibility of making the corner turn without the need for a crimping tool
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Reduced loads on structures in the event of a fall
- Elements in AISI316 stainless steel molded in series
- Customized media design
- Minimal aesthetic impact
- Ten-year guarantee
- Certifications according to the strictest sector regulations
- Verification test of successful installation in a workmanlike manner
Trilob® is the new rope lifeline entirely designed and developed internally by Genesi by Somain Italia to give a new definition to the highest levels of performance available on the market today.
The Trilob® lifeline is ideal for installation on structures or roofs with low load-bearing capacity, thanks to the high deformability that dissipates the kinetic energy in the event of an accidental fall. The small size of the elements that make up the system and its versatility in the design phase make Trilob® particularly appreciated also for use on buildings of historical and architectural value or on non-linear paths, such as the internal cornices of churches.
The system is approved for connection of up to 4 operators simultaneously to the same device.