- Approved for use by 1 to 4 operators simultaneously
- Possibility of direct attachment to the structure
- Adjustable starting element
- Constant voltage guarantee over time, thanks to the plate with the SIM card inserted and the absorber block
- Removal of the intermediate element in the event of a fall
- Speed of installation
- Reduced loads on structures in the event of a fall
- Elements in AISI316 stainless steel molded in series
- Customized media design
- Minimal aesthetic impact
- Lightness and ease of assembly
- High performance
- Wide range of sockets and accessories
- Ten-year guarantee
- Certifications according to the strictest sector regulations
- Verification test of successful installation in a workmanlike manner
The fall arrest systems by Genesi by Somain Italia are the best the market can offer for the protection of operators working at height, that is, from high heights.
By Fall Arrest or Fall Arrest Systems, we mean all those devices that protect the life of a worker from a possible fall from above. These systems are composed of special devices that allow the worker to carry out work at high altitudes in maximum safety. The lifelines, the set of anchors installed on roofs and floors at height, are part of the fall arrest or fall arrest devices. Thanks to these anchors, a worker can be hooked in maximum safety using specific harnesses, lanyards and other safety equipment.
These systems have been developed and designed to offer performance, manoeuvrability and versatility and accompanied by a complete range of accessories capable of satisfying any application requirement with the best ergonomic and safety results.
The team of specialized technicians Genesi also works on the creation of ad hoc carpentry on specific project, aimed to optimize the use of individual systems in multiple applications within the site.
All fall arrest systems are certified according to the new standard EN 795: 2012 Type C, to the technical specification CEN / TS 16415: 2013 and to the Italian standard UNI11578: 2015. with the exception of the Vertical X lifeline, which complies with the EN 355 standard to limit the impact force to 6 kN and with the EN 353-1: 2014 + A1: 2017 standard.
For further information, contact us by filling in the form below or by phone; our engineers are always willing to help you.
Vertical X vertical lifeline
Vertical lifeline to ensure securing
of stairs and vertical passages.
Life line available in 3 practical kits
from 15, 30 and 45 meters.
EN 795:2012 type C
Life line developed specifically for the industrial sector
usable by hooking directly the connector to the line cable.
EN 795:2012 type C