The Genesi hoist system is configured to facilitate access and recovery from confined spaces or those with suspected pollution, featuring horizontal access requiring outreach from 1391mm to 1835mm.
Each hoist arm is made of lightweight aluminium, easy to handle and assemble, equipped with a plate for a retractable device adapter and a swivel head for use in vertical entries.
Advantages of our Systems
- High performance
- Great versatility
- Compatibility with most retractable systems on the market
- Ergonomics and ease of use
- Speed and total safety in the access and recovery phases;
- Easy transport, thanks to sturdy and lightweight materials;
- Quick and easy installation, the system is assembled in a few minutes;- Compact size
- 2 year warranty