610mm Davit Arm with
Self-Supporting Manhole Guard
This configuration allows to mount a 610mm Davit Arm onto a self-supporting manhole guard allowing to provide a collective protection to the area at risk.
– Self-supporting system, it does not require permanent installations
– The system allows you to define and protect the work area
– Can be used in a closed or open “V” configuration
– socket, extendable without limits, using additional sections
– High performance
– Great versatility
– Compatibility with most retractable systems on the market
– Ergonomics and ease of use
– Speed and total safety in the access and recovery phases;
– Easy transport, thanks to sturdy and lightweight materials;
– Quick and easy installation, the system is assembled in a few minutes;
– Compact size
– 2 year warranty
This special configuration is used in all situations where it is possible to use a self-supporting and removable structure for housing the system with davit arm extendable from 381mm to 610mm.
– practical, made of aluminium, extremely lightweight and easy to transport;
– versatile, can be used in closed or angular “L” configuration;
– removable, avoids the installation of sockets on site;
– universal, can be transported and used for any confined space within the same site.
Each Genesi davit arm is equipped with two plates for adapters, one used to house the retractable device and one for using a winch.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.