The Genesi by Somain Italia cage ladders are roof access systems consisting of an aluminum ladder integrated with an electro-welded aluminum cage.
The stairs are designed according to the different situations and needs and the supply in pre-assembled sections facilitates and speeds up the installation phases.
Each cage ladder system is designed in compliance with the strictest regulations in force and is composed of three main sections: a starting element with a locking system to prevent access to unauthorized personnel, central modules in a quantity suitable to cover the quota desired and a final section, or “landing”, useful to allow the operator to access the roofing surface without detaching from the protection system.
If requested and / or necessary, the following are supplied together with the cage ladder:
- Lateral rest surface;
- Landing landing;
- Padlockable access;
- Landing gate with automatic closing.
- High versatility
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- High performance materials
- Certifications according to the strictest sector regulations
- CE marking
* To increase the safety of operators using a cage ladder, we recommend installing a vertical rope or rail system [EN 353-1].
For a free inspection and a quote fill out the form below or contact us directly by phone, our technicians are at your complete disposal.