- Non-deformable lifeline
- Approved for use with up to 4 simultaneous operators
- Design of customized supports
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Ten-year guarantee
- Certifications according to the strictest sector regulations
- Verification test of successful installation in a workmanlike manner
The Allukemi Plus® lifeline is a rope system designed to offer the highest levels of performance, a non-deformable system in all respects, while being flexible by nature.
The elements that make up the line are made of a particular die-cast aluminum alloy that combines lightness, mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
A system developed according to ergonomic criteria, which does not require trolleys or shuttles but the simple attachment of the operator to the line cable with the connector of the lanyard or retractable device and which, thanks to the shape of the intermediate element, allows the worker to always stay hooked.