What is Aere Mask:
The goal of Genesi by Somain Italia was and is to create a completely Italian production process, thus creating a certified third-class PPE produced in total autonomy: from the importation of raw materials, to the design, to the machinery and up to the production and certification of half masks.
SOITFFP2-COVID Aere mask is the result of this process, and is a third category PPE, tested and certified according to the RFU PPE-R / 02.075 Version 2 standard, with CE0068 marking. Furthermore, FFP2 and FFP3 masks, with and without valve, will soon be available on the market.
The advantages of Aere Mask:
- Respiratory protection PPE (Category III)
- Regulation (EU) n. 2016/425 on PPE
- RFU PPE-2 / 02.075 Version 2
- CE0068 Certified Marking
- Nominal protection factor equivalent to an FFP2, defined in EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- Entirely made in Italy with Italian materials
- Individually bagged during production to ensure maximum hygiene and uncontamination
- Maximum respiratory comfort
- Special elastic to increase comfort and not to cause discomfort
- Suitable for all work activities where social distance is not sufficient
The idea of AERE masks was born in March 2020, a period in which Italy had to face unprecedented challenges and difficulties.
Faced with the Covid-19 pandemic, the primary objective was to protect loved ones, which is why the demand for protective masks has soared.
The market has been flooded with a multitude of products, but very often not providing a clear and correct answer to the question.
Genesi by Somain Italia, found itself having to protect the health of its employees and collaborators in this emergency situation.
For more than 15 years the company has been committed to spreading the culture of safety with practical solutions for the protection of workers who work at height and in confined spaces.
The commitment of Genesi by Somain Italia extends well beyond the product, also covering the part of information and training for workers through Genesi Academy.
Driven by this emergency situation, the company has decided to expand the range of PPE products by also entering the sector of respiratory protection devices, with a new brand: Aere.
Aere mask, 3rd category PPE against Covid-19, is a product studied, developed and designed ad hoc, totally Italian, created to fill the need for protection during the Covid-19 emergency.